A core process at EJ Watts is its pressings section. This encompasses a wide range of pressing types and on different types of power presses.
High Speed Pressing:
Over the last 3 years we have added High Speed Pressing to our range. At present we have Bruderer machines that have the following advantages over conventional mechanial presses:
- Running rates of up to 600 strokes per minute
- Superb accuracy
- Pressing material gauges as low as 0.03 mm
- Continuous production flow
- Reduced cost – passed on to customers
- Complex progession tooling
Larger and heavier components can be produced in this way, but still retaining the high quality and supply that customers desire.
- Capacity up to 300 tonnes
- Can press in gauges up to 30.0 mm
- Progression production supply
- All materials can be processed
- Bar and wire can be pressed
- Deep Drawing